Customers can effortlessly make payments using a variety of debit cards offered by State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest lender by assets. Do you also make use of a foreign debit card? Here is an SBI debit card that enables regular transactions while you are travelling overseas. Every purchase you make with the EMV chip-based SBI Global Contactless Debit Card earns you rewards points. The SBI Global International Debit Card offers its users a wide range of advantages, including the convenience of cashless shopping, reward points on transactions, and more. This debit card can be used to make online purchases both domestically and abroad. The characteristics and advantages of this card are listed below:
- More than 30 million retailers worldwide and more than 52 lakh stores in India accept this card as payment for purchases.
- Also, the card can be used to make online purchases and payments for a variety of items, including cinema tickets, bills, and travel.
- Clients can withdraw cash from ATMs operated by SBI or other companies throughout the globe.
- Also, it is secure for online purchases.
- When using an NFC (near field communication) terminal to make a purchase under Rs 5,000, the PIN is not necessary. There is a daily cap of five such PIN-free contactless payments.
- Customers can earn two SBI Rewardz points (reward points) for every Rs 200 they spend using their State Bank Global Debit Card in shops, eateries, gas stations, on travel, or online.
- Get 200 Bonus points as an activation bonus on your State Bank Global Debit Card’s initial three purchases during a calendar month.
- In Birthday bonus points earned in the month of your birthday will be doubled.
- You can accumulate and redeem your earned SBI Rewardz Points for thrilling presents.
Fees and charges-
- Issuance Charges- Nil
- Annual Maintenance Charges- Rs 125 plus applicable taxes
- Card replacement charges- Rs 300 plus applicable taxes
Daily ATM withdrawal limit-
- Domestic Limit is Minimum Rs. 100 and maximum Rs. 40,000
- International Limit varies by nation, with a cap of the equivalent of Rs. 40,000 in foreign currency.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 0:00 [IST]
Leave a Reply