5 stocks traded their new 52-week high level on NSE on Tuesday. These stocks are Datamatics Global Services, Aarti Pharmalabs Ltd, Welspun India, Rail Vikas Nigam, and Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd. These stocks gave maximum 71% returns in last 1-month and 724% in last 2-years. Check details below:
1. Datamatics Global Services: The stock traded its new 52-week high on May 2, 2023. The current market price of Datamatics Global is Rs 391.10 per share. The company has a market capitalisation of Rs 2,308.46 crore. The stock rallied 13.44% in trade today. In last 1-week, the shares rallied 30.0%. The stock gave maximum 700% return in last 3-years.
2. Welspun India: Last trading price of Welspun India is Rs 101.12 per share with intraday gain of 15.38%. The stock rallied 58% in last 1-month only, 44% in last 3-months, and 284% in last 3-years. The mid cap textile sector stock traded its new 52-week high today.
3. Aarti Pharmalabs Ltd: The last trading price of Aarti Pharmalabs Ltd is Rs 388.30 per share on NSE with intraday gain of 6.59%. It rallied 9% in last 1-week and 41% in last 1-month. Its market capitalisation is Rs 3,523.99 crore. It gave 20% return in last 3-months.
4. Rail Vikas Nigam: The last trading price of Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd is Rs 117.50 per share with intraday gain of 9.16%. Its market capitalisation is Rs 24,498.99 crore. The mid cap construction sector PSU stock gave 71% return in last 1-month, 194% return in last 6-months, 250% return in last 1-year, and 332% return in last 2-years. It jumped 587% in last 3-years.
5. Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd: The small cap company operates in Electric sector. It gave 57% return in last 1-month, 51% return in last 3-months, and 337% return in last 1-year. It soared 996% in last 3-years. The stock traded its new 52-week high price today. Its market capitalisation is Rs 708.97 crore. It jumped 265% in last 5-years. In last 2-years, it rallied 724%.
Disclaimer: The stocks hit their new 52-week high in trade on NSE. Greynium Information Technologies and the author are not liable for any losses caused as a result of decisions based on the article. Goodreturns.in advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decision.
For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund advise
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 12:23 [IST]
Leave a Reply