Incorporated in 1998, Landmark Cars is the leading premium automotive retail business in India with dealerships for Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Jeep, Volkswagen and Renault caters the commercial vehicle retail business of
Last heard, the shares of Landmark Cars were trading at a discount Rs 5 in the grey market, hinting for a muted listing of the company at debut.
The company’s Rs 552-crore IPO was sold in the range of Rs 481-506 per share, and received a mild investor response, getting a subscription of more than three times between December 13-15.
The quota reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 8.71 times while the one reserved for non-institutional investors (NIIs), employees and retailers was subscribed 1.6 times, 2.93 times and 59%, respectively.
Brokerage firms remain mixed on the issue. A few suggest subscribing to the issue citing its strong business model and growth prospects, whereas others suggest avoiding the issue citing rich valuations and high debt.
Investors, who had bid for the issue, can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
2) Under the issue type, click Equity
3) Under the issue name, select Landmark Cars Limited in the dropbox
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit
You can also check the allotment status on the online portal of Link Intime India
Private Limited (
https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar to the issue.
The registrar is a Sebi-registered entity, qualified to act as such and which electronically processes all applications, and carries out the allotment process as per the prospectus.
The registrar is responsible for complying with the timelines for updating the electronic credit of shares to successful applicants, dispatch, and uploading of refunds, and attending to all investor-related queries after the issue is completed.
1) Go to the web portal of Link Intime India Private Limited
2) Select the IPO in dropbox whose name will be populated only if the allotment is finalised
3) You may be required to select either one of the three modes: Application number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In application type, select between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in Step 2
6) For security purposes, fill the captcha accurately
7) Hit submit
Bidders who could not get allotment in the IPO may see the initialisation of refunds on December 21 and those, who would be allotted shares may see the credit of shares in the demat account by December 22. The counter may get listed by December 23.